Formed in both the Ignatian and Carmelite traditions, I currently assist the Friars at the Centre for Applied Carmelite Spirituality in Boars Hill, Oxford, as Course Director for their Spiritual Direction Formation Programme. In addition, I offer retreats and spiritual direction and contribute regularly to the programmes offered by the House of Prayer in East Molesey and the Cockfosters Centre for Spirituality in North London.
Over the years I have been privileged to offer, both in person and online:
- Spiritual accompaniment including the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius of Loyola in daily life
- Weeks of Accompanied Prayer / Retreats in Daily Life / Individually Guided Retreats
- Various courses on Ignatian spirituality, discernment and prayer
- Various courses and retreats on Carmelite themes
- Various workshops including Lectio Divina, Praying with Art, Praying with the Psalms, Praying with Icons and Wisdom of the Desert Fathers & Mothers
- Quiet Days & Themed Retreat Days / Weekends
I hold a Masters Degree in Christian Spirituality from Heythrop College (University of London) and am currently studying Spiritual Theology online with the Teresianum Pontificial Institute in Rome.