Formed in both the Ignatian and Carmelite traditions, I have been working in the field of spirituality for over fifteen years. My most recent role was in Spirituality Outreach at the London Jesuit Centre (formerly Mount Street Jesuit Centre) but prior to that I combined a volunteering role on their spirituality team with full time employment in a busy commercial environment. I am passionate about helping people encounter God amidst the pressures of daily life.
Over those years I have been privileged to offer, both in person and online:
- Spiritual accompaniment including the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius of Loyola in daily life
- Weeks of Accompanied Prayer / Retreats in Daily Life / Individually Guided Retreats
- Various courses on Ignatian spirituality, discernment and prayer
- Various workshops including Praying with Art, Praying with the Psalms, Praying with Icons and Wisdom of the Desert Fathers & Mothers
- Quiet Days & Themed Retreat Days
I hold a Masters Degree in Christian Spirituality from Heythrop College (University of London) and in these challenging new times, I seek to offer my time, skills and experience to accompany others on the journey.
Whether you would like to share your story with me, or invite me to walk with you, I should be delighted to hear from you.