Formed in both the Ignatian and Carmelite traditions, I have been working in the field of spirituality for over fifteen years. My most recent role was in Spirituality Outreach at the London Jesuit Centre (formerly Mount Street Jesuit Centre) but prior to that I combined a volunteering role on their spirituality team with full time employment in a busy commercial environment. I am now retired and spend a lot of my time assisting the Carmelite friars at Boars Hill with their formation programmes in addition to offering spiritual direction and giving retreats. I am a Secular Carmelite in formation with the OCDS community at Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire.
Over the years I have been privileged to offer, both in person and online:
- Spiritual accompaniment including the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius of Loyola in daily life
- Weeks of Accompanied Prayer / Retreats in Daily Life / Individually Guided Retreats
- Various courses on Ignatian spirituality, discernment and prayer
- Various workshops including Lectio Divina, Praying with Art, Praying with the Psalms, Praying with Icons and Wisdom of the Desert Fathers & Mothers
- Quiet Days & Themed Retreat Days / Weekends
I hold a Masters Degree in Christian Spirituality from Heythrop College (University of London) and in these challenging new times, I seek to offer my time, skills and experience to accompany others on the journey. I am a regular contributor to the programme of events offered by the House of Prayer in East Molesey, the Cockfosters Centre for Spirituality in North London and the Carmelite Priory at Boars Hill near Oxford.